Friday, March 8, 2013

Pic Number One

I have a thing for food. Now that I'm spending more time away from my house, I find that I have to be creative when it comes to keeping me interested in actually cooking. So, in an effort to give myself a goal every week (and to have a reason to try new recipes while salivating over the pictures) I have decided that every day I will find a picture of a delicious-looking meal and post it here, along with any plans I may (or may not) have for trying my hand at the yummy-ness. So, without further ado, I present Yummy Picture of Day Number One:

A simple poached egg with fresh-cracked pepper on toast is sometimes the most perfect meal imaginable. But, I have a sad confession: I can't poach an egg.

At least, I've never been able to before. This weekend (Saturday or Sunday) I shall make it my mission to learn to poach an egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment